List of critical changes in version 3.15.0
We've migrated from to the .NET Framework 4.6.2. The migration will allow us to use the new C# features.
For a complete list of changes in the NET Framework 4.6.2, please refer to the official .NET Framework documentation.
Full information on .NET Framework application compatibility can be found here.
New functionality has been implemented that allows searching for possible duplicate contractors.
When adding a new contractor, the system checks whether there are similar entries, and if duplicate objects are found users can:
- mark the object as a duplicate;
- mark the object as “not a duplicate”;
- check for duplicates once again
A DuplicateService service has been added that checks newly created objects for duplicates and calls corresponding extension points.
Added extension points for implementing duplicate search: AbstractScoringSettings, AbstractScoringStepSettings, AbstractDuplicateHandler.
A scoring panel (ViewItem) has been added for the web part to display a list of possible matches.
Changes in user interfaces
Added display of compound initials of users with double, triple, etc. names. If the surname, name or patronymic is compound and is written with a hyphen, then the initials will also be compound.
- The interface of ELMA page has been changed
- The button for “minimizing” the left menu is moved to the bottom of the left menu.
- The top menu “collapses” when scrolling the screen.
- Added the "More ..." button to hide the top menu items that do not fit on the user's screen.
- Added scrolling for popups.
- Added display of initials of users with double, triple, etc. names. If the surname, name or patronymic is compound and is written with a hyphen, then the initials will also be compound.
- The public method EleWise.ELMA.Runtime.Db.Migrator.Framework.ITransformationProvider.CutCommentsFromCommandtext(string commandText) – was marked as outdated. The protected method EleWise.ELMA.Runtime.Db.Migrator.Providers.TransformationProvider.CutComments(string commandText) – was deleted.
- Added service for loading process metadata in Runtime - IWorkflowMetadataLoaderService
Metadata is loaded:
- when publishing a process;
- when the process starts, in case the version of the process was published on another farm node.
- Scaling of the process execution environment has been improved by using background operations (BO) in user scripts. The background operations "HTTP request" and "Get BinaryFile" were implemented.
- Implemented distributed file storage. The file storage provider was added that operates content storage points. A provider may contain one or more storage points. All file content operations are managed by the provider.
- Optimized work with history.
Added IElmaThreadPool thread pool interface.
Added the constructor ThreadSubPool(string appSettingsKey, int minThreadCount, string logPrefix, bool useElmaThreadPool, string elmaThreadPoolName) for the ThreadSubPool class. The constructor allows enabling the built-in thread pool instead of the system one.