List of critical changes in version 3.11.46
Changes in WebAPI
The ProjectTasks service was added that allows performing the following action with the project tasks:
- add comments to a project task;
- ask questions related to a project task;
- perform actions In work, Completed and Unable to complete;
- make a completion forecast;
- set the percentage of completion for a project task;
- get the identifier of a project related to the task.
Changes in models and managers
- If a deal has either Closed (success) and Closed (failure) statuses its relationships will be automatically assigned the Completed status when updating the program. All relationships connected to the deal will be closed automatically when a user closes the deal.
- In the object extension, users can enable storing object history if it was disabled in the base class.
Changes in UI
- Users can enable/disable notifications on task activation when publishing a project plan. By default, the notifications are disabled. This feature is especially useful when a task should be started later than the current date.
- Before the program launches a process, it checks access permissions of a process initiator. If the initiator is not specified in the settings of the start swimlane, he or she will receive a relevant notification.
If a task name template is not configured, the task will be automatically assigned the <Untitled> subject.
Exporting the list of contractors to Excel
Fixed the Export to Excel functionality for the following objects: contractors, leads, and deals. The Marketing event field is now exported with any inheriting object of the IMarketingActivityTarget object.
When adding a new contact, in case the Date of birth field is not filled, the default value is set to empty.
- Added logging to project task controllers.
- Improved the mechanism for canceling an operation in case of an error while publishing a process for an Oracle database.
- Added description of the Periodicity field on the form of a periodic task.
- A method has been added for autosaving documents edited using ELMA Agent, regardless of the selected system language.