List of critical changes in version 3.13.28
The IModifyTimeCalendarItemProvider extension point was added for changing the start and end dates of an event of a certain type, with the event's uid specified in the Uid property. The interface is implemented in the following providers: CalendarItemProvider, RelationshipCalendarItemProvider, TaskCalendarItemProvider.
1. The IDocumentServiceExtension service with the GetDocumentData method was added. It is used for getting document attributes and is fully described in the WebAPI help.
2. The IDocumentServiceExtension service with the GetMyDocumentsFolder and GetFavoritesFolder methods was added. They are used for getting IDs of the My Documents and Favorites folders for the currently authenticated user. The methods are fully described in the WebAPI help.
Models and managers
1. All relationships that belong to closed deals with the Closed (success) and Closed (failure) statuses are automatically closed and assigned the Completed=true status.
2. When the database is updated, all message duplicates from the Feed table created by mistake are deleted. A unique index is assigned specifically to avoid creating such duplicates in the future. In ELMA Agent, users need to force the update of the Messages section.
3. The following properties have been marked as outdated: Processes, ObjectManagements, Files, Documents similar properties have been deleted from the indicator’s DTO model.
4. The trigger on scheduler tasks can now be set exactly to the second.
5. The IOAuthProvider extension point was added for setting up authentication with an external system account.
1. An object's history is now loaded in a different way. Upon displaying the history panel, the objects are loaded in packages. The new history block is displayed when necessary while the user scrolls the panel.
2. The Find time slots button was added to the event create/edit form. It opens a pop-up window where you can enter search dates and find available time slots for event participants. The same pop-up appears when the event you are creating overlaps with an existing one.
3. The message displayed on the user import page has been changed to "Newly imported users will be added to all selected groups". Imported users are added to a group only if they are new to the system.
4. A tooltip has been added to the Property field in the grid quick edit mode, showing the column's name. The transition to the table's start when editing/deleting a block's elements has been removed.
Search in Messages is now case-insensitive.
One process activity may have several tasks. When a user selects such activity on the process map in order to open the corresponding task page, a dialogue box opens showing a list of all active tasks.
Hisotry of modifications of a contractor's address has been added. Each time the address is changed, an entry is added to the history. To avoid duplicates, address modifications have been removed from the contractor's modifications.
The display of action buttons for project tasks has been changed.
- It is now possible to open the goal map folder and the goal map.
- An info page was added to the goal map folder displaying a table with information about all nested goal maps.
- All users who belong to a goal map’s responsibility matrix have access to the goal map folder.
- The standard LDAP integration module now also imports user phone numbers.
- It is now possible to disable PUSH-notifications for the mobile app on the server.
Agent plugin for Outlook now registers not only the incoming emails from contractors or contacts but also the outgoing ones. When using the Agent plugin to create an email in Outlook, you can search not only amongst contractors but also amongst their contacts.
When a user has active acquaintance and approval tasks but is substituted by another user, corresponding access permissions are given to the substitute user, too.