Requirements for a Script Developer
Creating scripts in ELMA is mostly about describing business logic using the C# code in a .NET application.
To develop scripts in ELMA, the following skills are required:
- Understand basics of object-oriented programming;
- Know the basics of the .NET framework;
- Be able to code using C#;
- Know the basics of developing .NET applications.
Providing this documentation, we assume that you are confident in your knowledge and have all the above skills. You can test your knowledge using the Microsoft certification center.
To learn how to write scripts in ELMA, read Introduction to scripts in ELMA.
You can also find additional training materials on the following websites:
- Microsoft Developers Network – the main source of information about Microsoft technologies;
- Microsoft .NET community;
- Information about C# language;
- StackOverflow – questions about programming, C#, and .NET;
- .NET Foundation Forums – general discussion about the .NET framework.