List of critical changes in version 3.13.20
User Interface Changes
1. The IEntityActionHistoryCollector interface is marked as outdated, use IEntityActionHistoryCollectorRelated, instead.
2. Time overlaps will now be taken into account when dragging events on the calendar page and when editing time on the event page in any way. If events overlap, a dialog box with description will appear where you will see the events that overlap. If there is no access to the event with which your event overlaps, you will see the notification “No access rights to view the event” instead of the title and link to the message.
3. A new feature has been added: now you can choose and download desired files attached to a task/message/contractor. To use this feature, click “Actions” and choose “Download attachments” (this button is available if there is at least 1 attachment). When you click this button, a window appears where you can see all attached files and download any of them. Documents are displayed as files of the current version. When you have selected files, click Download and the files will be downloaded as a zip archive. This feature is available in the following objects:
- Approval task,
- Approve Performance Matrix Task,
- Complex task,
- Create Document task,
- My Project Tasks,
- Project Tasks from Me,
- Approve Project Plan,
- Question in Approval of expected due date of a project task,
- Comment/Question in the Request the expected project due date,
- Comment/question in the Request the expected time report,
- Project Task,
- Complex Project Task,
- Document Acquaintance Task,
- Document Approval Task,
- Document Task,
- Register Document Task,
- Assignment of Substitutes,
- Consideration Task,
- Contractor – Attachments,
- Sending for Acquaintance,
- Sending for Approval,
- Workflow process task,
- Comment to a message (The Download as one file button has been added that allows downloading several files as one archive),
- Comments to a task created in the web application,
- Ask a question in a process/web task,
- Comments to a process task.
4. Display of KPI values in the form of grids has been implemented. Note:
- Grid display of a personal KPI can be customized;
- Grid display of a row KPI can be customized if users have access to the object.
5. The checkbox “Search regardless of subordinate organizational structure elements” has been added to the user selection pop-up. If you check the box, the search results will display only those users who exactly match the search conditions. To display their subordinates too, uncheck the box.
6. The EleWise.ELMA.Projects.Components.IProjectResourceCalendarExtension interface is considered outdated. Instead, use this interface: EleWise.ELMA.Projects.Components.IProjectManyResourceCalendarsExtension.
Changes in models and managers
1. The EleWise.ELMA.Common.BulkDataImport.Services.IBulkDataImportDbRequestsService service is outdated. Instead, use this service: EleWise.ELMA.Common.BulkDataImport.Services.IBulkDataImportDataBaseService.
2. Granting access permissions to view performance matrices has been adjusted:
- access permissions for SMART tasks approvers and controllers;
- restricting access to templates.
1. Saving passwords through ElmaCryptoProvider has been implemented. Passwords are kept more safely in global settings now.
2. If a user does not have performance matrices, in the KPI – Company – All Employees and KPI – Employees sections they will see a list of KPIs for which the user is assigned as Responsible or Supervisor.
3. The status Locked <lock date> can be displayed to the right of a user’s name in their profile and on their page. When updating the system from earlier versions, the last user's change date in the object's history will be set as the user’s locking date. If there is no information about the user’s change in the history, the current date (the update date) will be set as the locking date. If a user who participated in the personalization of a KPI was locked, the fact and/or plan values (which were entered before locking the user) will be saved.