List of critical changes in version 3.11.48
1. The IDocumentServiceExtension service with the GetDocumentData method was added. It is used for getting document attributes and is fully described in the WebAPI help.
2. The IDocumentServiceExtension service with the GetMyDocumentsFolder and GetFavoritesFolder methods was added. They are used for getting IDs of the My Documents and Favorites folders for the currently authenticated user. The methods are fully described in the WebAPI help.
Models and managers
1. All relationships that belong to closed deals with the Closed (success) and Closed (failure) statuses are automatically closed and assigned the Completed=true status.
2. When the database is updated, all message duplicates from the Feed table created by mistake are deleted. A unique index is assigned specifically to avoid creating such duplicates in the future. In ELMA Agent, users need to force the update of the Messages section.
3. The following properties have been marked as outdated: Processes, ObjectManagements, Files, Documents similar properties have been deleted from the indicator’s DTO model.
4. The trigger on scheduler tasks can now be set exactly to the second.
The message displayed on the user import page has been changed to "Newly imported users will be added to all selected groups". Imported users are added to a group only if they are new to the system.
Search in Messages is now case-insensitive.
One process activity may have several tasks. When a user selects such activity on the process map in order to open the corresponding task page, a dialogue box opens showing a list of all active tasks.
The display of action buttons for project tasks has been changed.
- It is now possible to open the goal map folder and the goal map.
- An info page was added to the goal map folder displaying a table with information about all nested goal maps.
- All users who belong to a goal map’s responsibility matrix have access to the goal map folder.
- The standard LDAP integration module now also imports user phone numbers.
- It is now possible to disable PUSH-notifications for the mobile app on the server.
Agent plugin for Outlook now registers not only the incoming emails from contractors or contacts but also the outgoing ones. When using the Agent plugin to create an email in Outlook, you can search not only amongst contractors but also amongst their contacts.
When a user has active acquaintance and approval tasks but is substituted by another user, corresponding access permissions are given to the substitute user, too.